We are a construction company that handles all aspects of construction located in Edmonton Alberta who pride ourselves on offering personal attention on all projects no matter how big or small. We have over 30 years of experience in all areas of construction meaning we understand more than simply finishing carpentry. We take pride in not only our finishing abilities but also consult with our customers for solutions throughout their project. This is a value added service because we believe in our name – TradePartner.
Whether you require some custom woodworking, cabinets, crown moldings, or a whole range of other finishing carpentry, we will provide the top quality workmanship which your project deserves.
Based in Edmonton, Alberta, and specializes in custom woodwork and finishing carpentry, at TradePartner we take pride in delivering a professional product covering all of your finish carpentry and mill work needs, as well as providing great customer satisfaction. Our team of qualified carpenters have many years of experience in interior woodworking. This experience translates into an outstanding quality product in your home.
TradePartner strives to provide our customers with the highest quality in finish carpentry, for a finished result that will instill pride and comfort for the owner.
Custom designs for your building projects result in the perfect space for your customer.
Our loyal customers love our personalized treatment; it keeps them coming back each time a new issue arises. Our customers are like our family.
Our onsite philosophy is "working with all trades around us" for as seamless a project as possible. We are all in this together.
Advantages of our Supply and Install Program
- Tell us your start date and we ensure labor and material are onsite
- Your field staff never leave site to pick up additional material
- Onsite door machining to match when necessary
- Custom millwork shop for any specialty items you need
- Full material take offs available to ensure proper package pricing
- You pay for the material and labor AFTER it is installed
- Competitively priced helping you stay within your budget
- Qualified supplier installation crews ensuring your project is done
- Large finishing workforce helps you stay on your build schedule
- One year suppliers warranty on labor and material
- Showhome program (ask for more details)
- Your qualified current finishers are welcome to work with us under our program